How can I return an item?
We grant a 30-day money-back guarantee on any item you purchase with Lilienthal Berlin. No hassles, no questions asked as long as the item is in its original unworn condition. All returned items including straps must be returned in new, unused, re-sellable condition free of any scratches, scrapes, or ware and tear.
Returns that are recieved by our team in damaged, altered or soiled condition will not be accepted and will be returned to to the customer.
Please use the following steps to begin your return process and obtain a return shipping label through our return’s portal.
1. Enter your complete order number which can be found to the right of your name and shipping address on your packing slip
2. Enter the complete zip code from your packing slip where the item was shipping
3. Click “Look Up Order”
4. Select the item(s) you would like to return from your order by adjusting the quantity
5. Choose a reason for the return from the drop-down menu next to the quantity
6. Click submit request
7. You will be redirected to a new page showing your approved return
8. You can now select to print your return label
Once your return has been received, it will be processed with a full refund. Please allow up to 5-10 business days for your refund to appear on your statement.
Holiday Return Policy:
All orders placed between November 1st 2022-December 31st 2022 will have an extended return period of January 31st 2023.
What if i want to exchange my watch for another Size/Model/Color?
Please take note of the process described above regarding returns for a sending a watch in for exchange. If you would like to exchange your watch for another size, model or color, your original order will be refunded and we ask that you please place a new order for the desired model.
We recommend placing a new order through our online shop as soon as possible to avoid any chances of a product selling out. As soon as your original watch is received it will be processed as a refund. Please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to appear on your statement.
What if my watch is defective?
We are sorry to hear there may be an issue with your watch! Please take note of the process described above regarding returns for a sending a watch in for a defective exchange. If your watch is still under warranty you will not be charged for a repair.